- The management of our online gaming system complies with high ethical and professional standards in order to provide the User with a secure service. Game Tech Group is the company dealing with all the systems and back office operations. Its registered office is located at Dr. M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N, UTS Gebouw, Curacao. Financial Transactions are managed by Supaze limited. Its registered office is located at Kyriakou Matsi, 10, Liliana Building, 2nd floor, Office 203, Agioi Omologites, 1082, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Game Tech Group and Supaze Limited grant the Player security from three different aspects involved in its systems:
- Financial Security
- IT Security
- Legal Security
- Game Tech Group will hold in strict confidentiality all information on Account Holders. A breach of such a policy may only take place if Game Tech Group is compelled to do so by the Governing Authorities and/or in the event of an Player violating Game Tech Group Rules.
- A Player is given a personal account number. The Player chooses a password and username. It is an Account Holder's own responsibility not to share this information. If the Player has reason to believe that others have become party to this information, the Player should immediately contact Game Tech Group Customer Service and a new password will be issued.
- All telephone conversations between an Player and Game Tech Group Call Center Agents may be recorded.
- All Internet communications are kept on record.
- Supaze Limited provides Account Holders with different payment and transfer methods.
- Credit Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline legitimate Credit Cards, which nevertheless, at a particular time, it is not possible to process. Game Tech Group and Supaze Limited personnel do not control the said systems, nor have they any knowledge, of the reasons for any deposits being declined.
- The Registration Form will be protected by SSL encryption (HTTPS). This will protect the personal details while in transit over the internet. The password shall be stored using a non-reversible hash key to ensure that the password is stored securely and cannot be stolen. Strong passwords will be enforced. Authenticity checks are carried out on the player to ensure their validity; after which the account is activated. The Player will receive an E-mail confirming his registration and details on login, but without the password; the password is never communicated via E-mail.
- Game Tech Group will request documents to verify identity and/or authorization to use a specific Credit Card and/or other facts provided by the Account Holder, before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals. Game Tech Group is also bound by and falls under strict anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
- Maximum privacy is provided for all banking transactions between the Game Tech Group Account Holder’s bank and the relevant banking institute offering its services to Game Tech Group.
- Game Tech Group ensures that the Account Holder’s credit card number will never be communicated to any other parties except to the financial institutions dealing with transactions and in special cases where divulgence of information is required by a court of law or by relevant administrative authorities.
- Game Tech Group uses a random number generator drawing numbers and cards at random. Numbers cannot be forecasted nor related to one another thanks to a special and sophisticated algorithm: everything is left to chance and luck.
- Game Tech Group games are set so that online gaming can give entertainment opportunities. The necessary precautions are taken not to encourage users to play big amounts of money and high payouts to players.
- The Game Tech Group system is tested and is subject to a regular monitoring.
- Game Tech Group has to comply with all the legal restrictions envisaged to safeguard the Account Holder. The licence is issued by the Authority only after checking the existence of some assumptions, including:
- the proper use of interactive games;
- player protection;
- the prevention of money laundering;
- public needs.
- The Authority shall revoke the authorization given should one of the above-mentioned legal assumptions not be respected. This is the guarantee that the Player is being given. Therefore, it is Game Tech Group’s precise duty to ensure compliance with procedures related to security and transparency while the customers play.
- To maintain a high level of security and integrity in the system, Game Tech Group reserves the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate the customer’s identity, age, the registration data provided by the Account holder, to verify the Account Holder’s playing of the Games and the Account Holder’s financial transactions for potential breach of this Agreement and of applicable law. As such the Player authorities Game Tech Group and its employees to make any inquiries of the Player and for Game Tech Group to use and disclose to any third party we consider necessary to validate the information the Player provides to us or should provide to us in accordance with this Agreement, including but not limited to, ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information against third party databases. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, the Player agrees to provide such information or documentation as the Company, in its unfettered discretion, may request.